The special assessment proposed in February was never ratified. We suspended our March 23rd meeting due to Covid-19. The special assessment is NOT due at this time. We must be in “phase 4” according to our governor’s re-entry plan before we can reschedule an in-person meeting. We’re uncertain if this will happen so we are now considering hosting the meeting virtually. A revised special assessment letter and meeting announcement will be mailed when the time comes. If you have sent in your special assessment we are holding these funds and will apply them to the special assessment when/if it is ratified, or to your 2021 dues. If you would like a reimbursement please contact Mike Barham at TCC_Books@outlook.com
Thank you for your patience!
Ben CoffinTCC HOA President